Patient #1488: Hostile and callous. Flat effect in full swing. Pressured speech present more often than not. Completely apathetic, self reports a severe lack of any emotion 95% of the time. Extreme homicidal and suicidal ideations. Manic episodes frequent, depressive episodes rare. Auditory and command hallucinations common; visual and tactile types rare. Delusions and paranoia constant. Current psychiatric diagnoses: Schizoaffective Disorder, Bipolar Disorder Type II with Psychosis, Trichotillomania/OCD, and PTSD. Elements of Anti-Social Personality Disorder present:
- exhibits a total disregard for the safety and rights of others/unconcerned for the feelings of others
- incapacity to maintain enduring relationships [although has no difficulty in establishing them]
- very low tolerance to frustration and a low threshold for expressing aggression [including violence]
- unable to experience guilt
- instantly blames everything and everyone else for all struggles and problems
- utter indifference
- has no remorse for anyone other than themselves.
Under strict observation.